Getting KH2 Working?! Help
(04-22-2009, 09:09 PM)Saiki Wrote: yea, you need to disable dep

well i've been on my system properties and changed it so it says;
"turn on DEP for all programs and services except those i select"

Then when i try to add Pcsx2 0.9.6.exe it says;
"this program must run with data execution protection (DEP) enabled. You cannot turn off DEP for this program" Blink

Lol, so what do I do? Glare

Sponsored links

You should take screen shots, show us how it worked out.
http://www.realtime-vista.com/administra..._preve.htm
Lol, thats pretty useful. I'll book mark it.

.rar   WTF PCSX.rar (Size: 647,98 KB / Downloads: 161) Okay, That thing i did with the CMD didnt work, i turned it off and it still wasnt working...

here are the screen shots that Akira420 asked for there on the attachments.

hope they help some way Smile
don't run PCSX2 from cmd prompt, and LEAVE DEP off. just turn it back on later if you must. it's more a hastle then it's worth.
(04-22-2009, 09:41 PM)Saiki Wrote: don't run PCSX2 from cmd prompt, and LEAVE DEP off. just turn it back on later if you must. it's more a hastle then it's worth.

Im not running Pcsx2 from CMD, that window thats CMD is called "Ps2 output" it opens up when I run Pcsx2 0.9.6.exe
go to misc and disable it. and disable dep if you haven't already (also reboot)

edit; typo
(04-22-2009, 09:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: go to misc and disable it. and disable dep if you haven't already (also reboot)

edit; typo

Okay, now DEP in my Advance system menu is all greyed out, so i guess DEP has gone off now?
Now when i run Pcsx2 and try to play the game, Pcsx2 still stops working, but now it not because of DEP because the little bubble doesnt appear. (lol, so i guess that it has gone off XD)

So if it is not DEP now, whats is it? is my config wrong or something like that? if you know what the problem is could you help out plz. Glare
reboot your pc?