Getting PSX ROMs to run
Did you mean interpreter? Recompiler is what you're supposed to use, the interpreters are for diagnostics

Sponsored links

(11-28-2017, 07:25 PM)CK1 Wrote: Did you mean interpreter? Recompiler is what you're supposed to use, the interpreters are for diagnostics

I mean exactly what I said. As far as I'm aware the interpreter is the most accurate but it's slow that's why its meant for diagnostic purposes
I maybe found your issue: you must use a bios with the same region as your game, for exemple NTSC U must be use on a NTSU U bios (can be an issue?).
(11-28-2017, 07:40 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: I maybe found your issue: you must use a bios with the same region as your game, for exemple NTSC U must be use on a NTSU U bios (can be an issue?).

No that's not it, BIOS doesn't matter as long as it's an older revision (before the IOP became emulated)

Try running g your game with the EE/IOP interpreter instead. They're generally more compatible in PSX mode then the recompulers are.
also post a log for the dev's to see what's happening
(11-25-2017, 07:49 PM)vikingr Wrote: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

This game may actually be caught in a regression. Dev build 2180 made it possible for PSX games to see PSX memcards, but I just found some more information that is suggesting there is a regression related to games that support, of all things, the Pocketstation... If you can boot JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in a dev build older than 2180 (here's the one before it for convenience: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=dl&rev=v1.5.0-dev-2176-g8fe8cad8f&platform=windows-x86), let us know because that would be a huge lead.
If I instal RetroArch emulator and add the code from Mednafen emulator should be able to play PS1 ROMs and PS2 ROMs. Or I need to instal a separate emulator for both consoles? I'm just new at this any help would be nice.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go