Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Sixaxis PS3 Gamepad To Work
Hi. I'm trying to get my PS3 gamepad to detect on PCSX2's LilyPad plugin, can't seem to get it to work. My controller is detected in device manager as HID-compliant game controller and is connected via USB. The pad flashes 4 red LEDS on the front when connected. How do I get it to work with PCSX2 and can I get  pressure sensitive buttons to function properly? I'm trying to emulate MGS 3. I'm running a Ryzen 5 3600 and a GTX 1060 with 16GBs of DDR4, thank you!

Sponsored links

ScpToolKit to help
illusineer Wrote:Hi. I'm trying to get my PS3 gamepad to detect on PCSX2's LilyPad plugin, can't seem to get it to work. My controller is detected in device manager as HID-compliant game controller and is connected via USB. The pad flashes 4 red LEDS on the front when connected. How do I get it to work with PCSX2 and can I get  pressure sensitive buttons to function properly? I'm trying to emulate MGS 3. I'm running a Ryzen 5 3600 and a GTX 1060 with 16GBs of DDR4, thank you!

if you are trying to get ps3 gamepad to work in pcsx 2, you will need ScpToolKit, click here.
CPU: Intel I7-6700 3.4 GHZ
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 TI
RAM: Crucial 2400MHZ 2x8GB DDR4
Mainboard: Asrock H270M PRO4
Display: Asus VP228
Audio: Realtek 892 HD Onboard Audio
Storage: Seagate Desktop 1TB HDD, Samsung 120GB SSD
Optical: HL-DT-ST&Prod_DVD-RAM_GHC0N
Power supply: Corsair VS550 Watts