Getting massive "GIFSTALL IPU GIF Stall" messages in Console log
Hello, Can anyone tell me what is "GIFSTALL IPU GIF Stall" mean in Console log?

[Image: 1368723161_0.43181600.jpg]

I was playing Tetsujin 28 Gou Ntsc J and I saw these message show up durring movie cutscene and then in stop while in the gameplay. The game run just fine at full speed but around 15 minutes after that, the error message have popup it said my VGA driver has stop working and follow with PCSX2 crashed. I also tested this game with the official stable release and result is the same. this only happend when I play this game, Can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

I'm running PCSX2 r5670
@4x native and using default setting.

My PC specs :
Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit service pack 1
i7 3770k @3.5 ghz
GTX660ti OC 2GB
16 GB ram

Sponsored links

Those logs should be taken out really, we had them in there when we were implementing a feature and it never got removed.

It has no relation to your graphics driver crash, which was either caused by the driver being bad or your graphics card overclock is unstable, which is more likely tbh. I haven't seen many factory overclocked cards which have been stable.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Done Smile
Thank you very much!
with svn 5628, no more getting that messages and no more VGA driver error while playing this game, goodjob!

and if you don't mind, I have one more question to ask, I've seen status at the top of console window.
it show :
"Tetsujin 28 Go (Ntsc-J) [SPLS-25362] [Status = Unknown]"

Can you tell me what exectly "Status = Unknown" mean,please?
It simply means that game or at least that specific game version is soo exotic/rare that nobody officially tested it before or it was tested only recently and GameIndex.dbf wasn't updadted to include it yet, nothing really to bother. If you have lots of such rare games you might see it often.

If you want this status to change in the future, you might post your own test/play results in this section just make sure to read the stickies first. And if that's what you're doing anyway - finish the whole game first so you might note potential bugs or glitches or just to write the game is totally playable from start to finish which is always nice to hear.