Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
GITS: S.A.C. PAL finally works.
But in hardware mode (D3D9, D3D11, OGL) there are these black vertical lines (present since 2009 it seems), flickering shipping containers and glitches in the right corner while firing. Any idea how to get rid of those?
They are not present in software mode but my CPU can't take it.

Also the EE indicator is at 95-100% sometimes but none of my CPU cores is above 70% load...

PCSX2 v1.3.0
default settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

try using a custom resolution of 1200xanything.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
(06-24-2014, 10:58 AM)refraction Wrote: try using a custom resolution of 1200xanything.

Doesn't seem to take.
The edges appear to be too aliased for 1200x1200.

It worked for ZoE2 and Drakan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just checked the compatibility list (which you should have done too Tongue ) and somebody said there the only way to get rid of the black lines is to use software mode, which i think i've always used anyway as there are some other glitches in hardware mode also.

You could try using ZeroGS if you want it to be upscaled.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
only works without stripes in native... even ntsc and undub. the garbage in the corner is leftover of the removed postprocessing. that's already hacked to make it even playable. don't you complain. Wink
(06-24-2014, 11:56 AM)refraction Wrote: I just checked the compatibility list (which you should have done too Tongue ) and somebody said there the only way to get rid of the black lines is to use software mode

I get glitches even in software mode and playing games in native res is not really appealing (I use my PS2 for thatLaugh)

(06-24-2014, 11:56 AM)refraction Wrote: You could try using ZeroGS if you want it to be upscaled.

It is kinda trippy I'll give you that Biggrin

Ah, too bad but thanks though.
Fooling with the TC offset hack might help a bit, but it won't eliminate it.
[Image: vwah44]
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 480GB(240GB+240GB RAID0) SSD | 3 TB HDD | 1 TB HDD | 500GB HDD
Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD
PCSX2 General Troubleshooting FAQ