Ghost or blur in GTA III
Sad 
Excuse my English, I'm from Latam, and although I can understand it, it's hard for me to write it, so I'll use Google to translate what I want to say and I hope it can be understood.

I recently discovered the nightly version and I love it, I've tried god of war 1 and 2, driver 3 and driver parallel lines and the emulator works perfectly, but for some reason with gta 3 I have this problem in which having movement of The game's camera has a very uncomfortable blur effect to play, I've seen videos on YouTube and I don't think the game is supposed to look like this, and with other games, as I say, it doesn't happen. The ghosting problem happened to me in Tony Hawk American Wasteland and I was able to solve it without problems by configuring the emulator a bit, but with GTA 3 I have tried many things, but I can't (I leave you an image that shows the problem very well). Any clarification or solution is welcome, thank you very much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Turn off the trails effect. You can disable it on the options menu. That's how it looks back in the day.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(02-21-2023, 02:34 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Turn off the trails effect. You can disable it on the options menu. That's how it looks back in the day.

Damn bad translations, I have the game in Spanish and in the options there was nothing of what you said, but I put the game in English and found the option.

Thank you very much, I will mention the same problem in Spanish below for those who need it.

Spanish: ese efecto de blur que tiene el juego lo determina la opción "Pista", esta traducido como el culo, solo desactiven esa opción y el juego dejara de tener ese efecto tan borroso.