Ghosting in Drakengard 2
Hello!

I am playing Drakengard 2, and some weapons and enemies who are shining, the weapon and the shining texture are not in the same place. I have tried changing the setting without success. Any ideas?

I am using qt 1.7.4847 with default configuration except the 4k resolution. CPU 14700k and GPU RTX 4070

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

That's an extremely old version, you could try updating and setting "Align To Native" in the half pixel offset upscaling hacks.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-08-2024, 02:09 PM)refraction Wrote: That's an extremely old version, you could try updating and setting "Align To Native" in the half pixel offset upscaling hacks.

Hello and thanks in the first place.

I couldnĀ“t findd the half pixel offset option so I googled to discover the "upscaling fixes" tab doesn't appear in my settings. I guess is a hidden tab. How do I enable it?

I have updated the emulator to the lastest nightly version.

Thanks again!
(06-08-2024, 06:19 PM)Aria Wrote: Hello and thanks in the first place.

I couldnĀ“t findd the half pixel offset option so I googled to discover the "upscaling fixes" tab doesn't appear in my settings. I guess is a hidden tab. How do I enable it?

I have updated the emulator to the lastest nightly version.

Thanks again!

Tools -> Show Advanced Settings
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
Hello again!

I have unlocked the upscaling fixes, but in the half pixel offset options there is no "allign to native" The options are: Off, Normal, Super and Super Agressive.

Of course, I have tried all options and the issue remains.
As I said, you're on an extremely old version, update.

The issue was solved but now vertical lines appear on screen. I don't want to waste your time anymore, so I will try to solve this new issue myself.

Thanks!
There are predone upscaling fixes you will manually need to re-apply.