Ghosting in FFXII cutscenes, not sure how to fix.
I'm pretty new to emulation so sorry if this is something simple. In certain parts of cut scenes there is a faded afterimage surrounding some of the characters. Seems odd that the problem only occurs when the view is from certain angles and distances and sometimes the image is fine. I've tried playing around with some of the settings but nothing seems to even help let alone fix it. In game looks great and has no issues from what I've seen so far.

I'm using 4x up scaling with 3D11.

Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

(01-18-2015, 01:16 AM)Dommmination Wrote: I'm pretty new to emulation so sorry if this is something simple. In certain parts of cut scenes there is a faded afterimage surrounding some of the characters. Seems odd that the problem only occurs when the view is from certain angles and distances and sometimes the image is fine. I've tried playing around with some of the settings but nothing seems to even help let alone fix it. In game looks great and has no issues from what I've seen so far.

I'm using 4x up scaling with 3D11.

Any help is appreciated.
Try pressing F9
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction