Glitchy Texure Rendering/Display (Digimon Rumble Arena 2)
(06-06-2012, 08:09 AM)dralor Wrote: Overclocking is running your hardware at higher then it's rated speed. If you don't know what it is you shouldn't be doing it and most of all if you have no idea what you are doing never over volt. You can burn your system up in a hurry that way.

(06-06-2012, 10:01 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: Yeah I agree with dralor.
I was unexperienced in Overclocking like you but after having done my research I found out that it's actually very easy ONLY if you do a 300Mhz jump and sometimes even in that some processors don't respond quiet well.

Anyways to make it short Over clocking is a way to increase your CPU's performance.
For example:
I had an Intel Pentium Dual Core E5500 stock clock at 2.7Ghz.
I Over clocked it to 2.8Ghz then further up towards 3.0Ghz.
Basically you are just pushing more juice out of your processor and FYI I still haven't changed the voltages because that side of Over clocking really is dangerous.

Of course I won't try overclocking (this is the family system)
thank you all for the help and the friendly reminder of not suddenly jumping onto a "solution"

Sponsored links

I recently downloaded digimon rumble arena 2 on my pcsx2 emulator and when i load the game the main menu screen keeps scrolling and it won't stop thus i can't play the game can some one help me
Have a warning for violating the number one rule on the board, mr_no_face.
Please read and follow the rules.
and resurrecting an old dead thread.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]