GoW2 issues!
Maybe not entirely related but if you don't have the most spectacular display on this planet you will see no difference between 6x native and 4xnative internal resolution. For most users 3x native might be even sufficient. But if you have no problems with framedrops you might as well leave it like that.

framedrops on the other hand can explain sound issues.

Sponsored links

(02-27-2015, 04:58 PM)ssakash Wrote: Disable the HW hacks and FXAA and try again.

I have to have HW hacks on though, if I don't use Half-pixel Offset I get double vision/ghosting :/ Can try with FXAA though.
Native resolution doesn't have the ghosting issue so, you don't need to use the half-pixel offset.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-27-2015, 05:26 PM)ssakash Wrote: Native resolution doesn't have the ghosting issue so, you don't need to use the half-pixel offset.

Thing is, I'd kinda like to use something higher than native :/ If I have to use native resolution for the flashing to go away I'd rather just endure it, probably sounds pretty stupid but I'm pretty intolerant with ''bad'' graphics ^^
The flashing of texture's are probably a result of the HW hacks so, the only solution is to use native resolution. I currently don't know any alternative workarounds for this specific issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I'll see if the FXAA fixes it,if not I'll try native for awhile and see! By the way, a bit off topic perhaps but you seem knowledgable...I get alot of crashes from some games, GoW games have been pretty good so far but pretty much all the other games crashes between 5-30 minutes most of the time, any clue whats up there?
Can you mention the name of the other games you are experiencing crashes with ?
- Refraction
Uhhh,all of them? ^^ Honestly GoW is pretty much the only games that barely crashes,pretty much all other games tend to crash quite often...For example,Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance,Deception and Armaggedon crashes pretty quickly, RC Revenge Pro crashes in like 5 minutes, same with Freekstyle. SSX Tricky crashes in about 20 minutes too.
GoW update btw, I've now seen those screen flashes abit more and can say that they are zoom ins, the screen just zooms in on something for a split second! Sound bugs seems to happen with a super fast lag spike too,barely noticed the lag but the sound is still weird for a second or two, the sound just sounds glitchy if that makes any more sense,think Matrix almost!
Try playing gow2 in software mode and check whether the graphical glitches are present or not.
- Refraction