God Hand (PAL) Slow!
did you do what VSUB & I suggested & lower the IR? Your graphics card shouldn't be set to something as high a 3x & make sure you're only using default settings
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM

Sponsored links

According to this,he did try and there is no change
salamisami Wrote:Native still gives me a lot of slowdown. In contrast, increasing the internal resolution to 4x native doesn't seem to slow the game down any more than it already performs at.

salamisami  what does the EE and GS in the game window say when the game is running below full speed(at native resolution)
(01-26-2017, 01:21 AM)vsub Wrote: According to this,he did try and there is no change

salamisami  what does the EE and GS in the game window say when the game is running below full speed(at native resolution)

EE howers around 45-60%, GS and VU both at 10-20%

no slowdown in turbo mode btw
According to GPU-Z, at 3x native res, my GPU usage in-game is ~50% with spikes up to 70%, and according to task manager my CPU use is at 20%
Well, I went and upgraded my graphics card to a used GTX 780 that I got for a bargain. I guess it runs better now, although there is still some slowdown Wacko
Lesson of the story: If you got a problem, throw video cards at it until it disappears or gets smaller.