God Of War 1 (I5+GTX960)
Hello iam newbie to configure that emulator.
  I search for configs to play god of war as well but ever i take fps drops (that happens more on boss fights and water) bugs of sprite (egg saver point).
Someone can help-me to configure that?

My pc:
I5 4690
Gforce Gtx 960 msi 4gb
8GB RAM 1600mhz
SSD

PCSX2 Version on use is 1.2.1 For Windows.

Please i want know configure to  the best graphics with no crash or fps drop i can take with my configs.

Waiting for responses thank you all!!!

Sponsored links

Should be fine with default config+ recommended speedhacks.
With that GPU, 3x or 4x native resolution will be OK too
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-01-2015, 12:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Should be fine with default config+ recommended speedhacks.
With that GPU, 3x or 4x native resolution will be OK too

Hi thank you to replay. i do that and i trying in 3x 4x 5x and 6x and all happens the same... for each 1/2 minutes of game that freezing for 2 seconds.
  I dont know why.... but now on your config resolved almost of bugs. only that now. i can repair it or that as normal?
Depends.
Are you using your original DVD or did you make an ISO of it ?
(12-01-2015, 01:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Depends.
Are you using your original DVD or did you make an ISO of it ?

I make a iso..
I don't know if it's related but recently(not that I use pcsx2 often)I notest two things.

1.PCSX2 hates the SpeedStep feature on your processor that dynamically overclock/downclock your processor depending on the load(even on FFX I got below 50fps on some places).The speed was stable when I set the:

Control Panel=>type power in the searchbar at the top right=>Power Options=>Change Plan Settings=>Processor Power Management=>Minimum Processor State=>set it to 100%

That's one way to disable the SpeedStep without going to the bios(and you can restore it back to the lower value later if you want)

2.If you are using OpenGL as a renderer the "Partial (OpenGL Recommended)" CRC Level,on some games you will get a lot less speed(Valkyrie Profile 2 for example)

And something extra...on some games,using anything other than "None" in "Blending Unit Accuracy",will make the game look really blurry
(12-01-2015, 06:56 AM)vsub Wrote: I don't know if it's related but recently(not that I use pcsx2 often)I notest two things.

1.PCSX2 hates the SpeedStep feature on your processor that dynamically overclock/downclock your processor depending on the load(even on FFX I got below 50fps on some places).The speed was stable when I set the:

Control Panel=>type power in the searchbar at the top right=>Power Options=>Change Plan Settings=>Processor Power Management=>Minimum Processor State=>set it to 100%

That's one way to disable the SpeedStep without going to the bios(and you can restore it back to the lower value later if you want)

2.If you are using OpenGL as a renderer the "Partial (OpenGL Recommended)" CRC Level,on some games you will get a lot less speed(Valkyrie Profile 2 for example)

And something extra...on some games,using anything other than "None" in "Blending Unit Accuracy",will make the game look really blurry
i tried it, but same result =[ freezing time in time like a processor slow really...
can you please post your pcsx2 settings as well as your emulog.txt ?
(12-01-2015, 02:44 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can you please post your pcsx2 settings as well as your emulog.txt ?

Sure:

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 3,02 KB / Downloads: 252)

On Lags i monitered my processor that stay between
3700mhz - 3900mhz ever
GPU Clock on 1135mhz ever

Temperature 130-140ºf
Strange,with your settings I can get above 100fps and my card is weaker than your.
Try just for a test to lower the scaling,don't use vu stealing speed hack and set the "Minimum Processor State" to 100% before starting pcsx2
You can also try OpenGL(I see you are using DX11)