God Of War 2
Hell All,

I am new at this forum. Reason why i am here that i could not play God Of War 2 on my PC. I got a DVD which contains games MDF and MDS files. Also PCSX2. I really dont have idea how to configure and run it. Please help i really need to play this Sad

My Computer Specs are :

Intel Core 2 Du
E8400 @ 3.0 Ghz
RAM 2 GB
NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500 GT

Please help as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jawad

Sponsored links

You have a DVD which contains MDF and MDS files? so you dont have the original then?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-22-2009, 11:37 AM)refraction Wrote: You have a DVD which contains MDF and MDS files? so you dont have the original then?

Thanks for reply.

Actually i went to Market and asked that is there any version for PC in God Of War, that guy gave me DVD which is not playable in PS2 i belive. He said install PCSX2 and it will work.

But i really dont have any idea how to configure that things according to my system requirements.

I tried, but it never work.

Yes. i dont have original PS2 i think.

Regards,

Jawad
Your chances of getting help have just droped massivly
FOKKAK MENY
what you have been sold is a pirate copy of the game, which we do not support here. I realise there is a lot of these market stalls about, however this does not make it legal, so im afraid you cannot get help here. Im going to give you the benifit of the doubt, but i suggest you read the rules at the top of this forum before continuing to post.

In future, i suggest buying games which are from a shop and designed to work on your PS2, not bootlegs or backups which some dodgy guy is selling that recommends using an emulator.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]