God Of War 2 problem
Tried, no luck, been messing with settings for 9 hours straight now. Currently I cant even get in-game no matter what i do. Tried Killzone aswell also only loading video but can't get ingame. Loading video goes at 60fps for Killzone though but only 12fps for god of war 2. Tried with these settings http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7890-page-1.html . Game won't even load when its set to that lol.

Just a btw, i got a q6600 quad core, 4gb of ram and a 8800gtx 768mb gfx card. Running Windows xp sp.3. Maybe I should have some diff. settings because of the quad core, ***** idk, so far i've just wasted a sunday lol ><.

::edit:: ok so. got game up again, menu 60fps. start game 60fps. guy gets off chair @ 60fps. goes to next screen and then I have to watch the whole rest of the intro video at 13.8fps ><. Then screen goes black after, can't get ingame yet. Apparently, the fun never ends.
Both games now plays starting video then can't get ingame.

So 2 issues need addressed currently. 1. Getting ingame after the starting video. & 2. Making the starting video on GoW2 play at full speed (plays @ 60fps fine on killzone).

Sponsored links

Ok, new day new problems ^^. Got game up. Runs at 60fps consistently, scratch in sound here and there but its good. Even green fox is now fixed. Now.....the game does freeze every minute or two, and my cd drive sounds like its getting whiped. Would this be solved if I used daemon tools and made it an iso? And second thing, is there a way to make the game less pixely'? If I turned off native res. and pumped it up to 1920x1200 would it make a positive difference or are all ps2 games capped at this 639x448?
Yes, it's recommended to run from an ISO but you shouldn't need daemon tools. Just make the ISO and run it directly using the Linuz ISO plugin without mounting the image to any other external program.
Yes you can change the resolution to whatever you want but doing that will add some visual bugs. It's up to you if you prefer the sharper graphics at the cost of some additional graphics bugs
[Image: newsig.jpg]