God Of War - Hydra Boss
I was just wondering if anyone encountered this same problem when fighting Hydra in God Of War. After taking his power to bout 3/4 the circle button appears above his head to grab him...but I cant seem to, when I press circle Kratos's sword doesnt reach the beast!!! Im quite upset cause this is the first time im playing God Of War n I heard its n awsome game. So does anyone maybe have a saved game after Hydra?

Sponsored links

Because you don't have the good tempo !
This is a bit like in fightings game : you need to chain your punches on a good tempo like tekken combos, etc.
But here it is easier ! When you see the circle, put Kratos where you seems he need to be before, then when the circle appears, push the button immediately ! (insist by pushing button several times !)
It was difficult for me at first too...but I understood the "tempo".
Asus P5Q Pro | C2D E8400 [email protected] + Noctua NH-C12P | Extreme Patriot 2x2Go DDR2-PC8500 | Inno 3D GeForce GTX 260 | WD Raptor 74Go 8Mo
omg, how does you not being able to press the button right relates to emulation..?
hold the button for a second, I don't have these timing issues, but I know that pcsx2 has some frame slwness, and holding a button a little longer seems to help
be sure that there isn't fog blocking the hydra, i had that issue forever until i updated gsdx, without updating you can try and grab it forever lol....
[Image: Kain243.jpg]
It's easy, just GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!! Tongue
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
Lol... tempo, button pressing, timing...it was none of that! It was just a glitch in the game, but me sorted it out. (P.S I asked if anyone had the same problem n for a saved game!!!) =)
(04-03-2009, 08:31 PM)EmptyD Wrote: Lol... tempo, button pressing, timing...it was none of that! It was just a glitch in the game, but me sorted it out. (P.S I asked if anyone had the same problem n for a saved game!!!) =)

And what was the problem about..? How did you solve it?
(04-03-2009, 09:27 PM)Cain Wrote:
(04-03-2009, 08:31 PM)EmptyD Wrote: Lol... tempo, button pressing, timing...it was none of that! It was just a glitch in the game, but me sorted it out. (P.S I asked if anyone had the same problem n for a saved game!!!) =)

Well...the hydra just stayed on the right side of the screen. N when the circle appeared above his head he was out of reach to grab, it was quite wierd actually lol. How I solved the problem? I played that part from over again, n when fighting Hydra again I stayed on the left side of the plattform, his movements were more to the left! It just worked Lmao...wierd
(04-04-2009, 10:37 PM)EmptyD Wrote:
(04-03-2009, 09:27 PM)Cain Wrote:

Well...the hydra just stayed on the right side of the screen. N when the circle appeared above his head he was out of reach to grab, it was quite wierd actually lol. How I solved the problem? I played that part from over again, n when fighting Hydra again I stayed on the left side of the plattform, his movements were more to the left! It just worked Lmao...wierd

So, like, it's wasn't the emu's problem? That's just reta--- fantastic.