God Of War I Green Screen Fix
Ya i know there might be a fix for this but my brain have melted searching the solution for God of War I Green Screen Fix (or Green Post Process Fix)
So if anyone can find me a good Solution for this, i would be grateful!
Mellow
And Yeah Check out the SShots:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

1 - setting speedhacks to the highest isn't a good idea

2 - Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

3 - you're using an old and unsupported version of pcsx2.
please update at least to latest stable
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 - setting speedhacks to the highest isn't a good idea

2 - Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

3 - you're using an old and unsupported version of pcsx2.
please update at least to latest stable

Bro This version PCSX2 is Great and i've been using it for a year BTW here's the log.txt you asked but i don't think this is a Emulator problem cuz this might be related to the Plugin and yeah my LAP's Spec are pretty gross that's why i use Speed Hacks to Play it nearly around 40-50 Fps.. Anyway Thanks..

My Specs:
Intel Celeron : 1.8Ghz (2 Cores)
6 Gigs of RAM
Intel Chipset Family HM71 (Approx. Total Memory 1789MB)
1366 x 786 Resolution

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 3,66 KB / Downloads: 167)
Please update to the latest stable version v1.4.0. The version you're using is 4 years old, that means it's missing out on 4 years of improvements and enhancements, including the Plugin you mentioned.
http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows.html
sorry, can't help you with this version, then...
(07-07-2016, 11:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: sorry, can't help you with this version, then...

I have that version too, but it doesn't work well for me cause it gives me about 35-40 FPS whereas r5350 (V1.0.0) gives me 45-50 FPS with the same plugins
Thanks for the A!
ok, but is the green screen problem fixed ?
(07-08-2016, 08:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ok, but is the green screen problem fixed ?

Tongue2 Yes it did i didn't knew that i tested GOWI on r5875 Thanks Any Way For your Time...
then, you'll need to use lates stable, i guess.