God Of War Pal no shadows effect?
Hello I'm using the latest compilation of PCSX2 1.2.1 settings are in normal speedhack enable MTUV and I notice when I try to play again GOW 1 and this revision Kratos and the enemies has no shadow and fog effect in the enviroment! I remember in an old revision 0.9.9 I have this effect in the game...

The game I use is with this label PAL-E (SCES-53133) I use this same game in that old revision and have the shadow effect? Is any configuration available to enable that?

My pc is I7-2600k
Ram : 16 GB
Vcard: Sli GTX-570 with latest drivers
Windows: 8.1 with latest updates

[Image: iXnc8oe2tMQA.jpg]

Sponsored links

Try disabling CRC hacks in GSdx HW hacks(but be prepared for other stuff to break even if it works)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
use a square resolution or a native multiply resolution and disable hacks. so nothing breaks ^
No luck with the two options you gave me guys, so I give up and I will play it how it looks right now! Thanks anyway Smile Sorry my english is bad guys but you understand what I mean! Laugh
Pcsx2 doesn't use more than one gpu so, don't use SLI.and,give the latest builds from orphis build bot a try Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Enabling SLI won't hurt. There is no need to disable it.
(01-22-2015, 08:46 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Enabling SLI won't hurt. There is no need to disable it.

Yes there is. SLI causes slowdowns with pcsx2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
^ This
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
As far as I remember HW mode never had shadows in God of War. To remove Green vertical lines you need to enable hacks and those hacks take away some effects from this game (including shadows and fog).
May be you din't notice last time or you used SW mode?
(01-22-2015, 08:50 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yes there is. SLI causes slowdowns with pcsx2

Do you know why? Is it a bug?

(01-19-2015, 12:24 AM)darksektor69 Wrote: I remember in an old revision 0.9.9 I have this effect in the game...

You can use the plugin from the revision 0.9.9 but I doubt that it will help.