God Of War, Save the oracle problem
Question 
Hi,
thanks for this wonderful piece of software that allow me not to power up my PS2 to play Wink
I'm using the 1888 build, on Seven 64 bits, and trying to play God Of War.

Everything is fine, but when the cutscene before the timed event (save the oracle, in the temple of oracle area) is supposed to play, Kratos is stuck on the wall, and the cutscene doesn't show up.

I read a few threads about this issue, but with no answer.

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot!

Sponsored links

Nobody had this issue?
Did anyone find the problem concerning the black screen at God of war 1.
it occurs when you get the first god power...
(03-30-2010, 10:53 PM)theholyone Wrote: Nobody had this issue?

I'm going to bump this thread. I have the exact same problem. I did a search in these forums and there was one other user who had the same problem. But there was no solution.

I'm running r1888 with the March 11th Plugins.
GsdxLaughx10, Native Res, HW Mode.

Game was running flawlessly up to this point. Would LOVE a solution! Thanks in advance!!

Fish.
Ok, I'll try to help here.
First for the original Q -> Get another version of the emulator. The new r2801 shall work, I passed it with r2661. The reason is not clear, for some ppl it happens, for others not. Good Luck with that.

Use the newest plugins and never forget to check the C++ verison 2008+ Wink
Tongue Skype: lucasboy_k // If you need me, just write to me, tell me who you are and I'll do what I can to help you Wink
(04-01-2010, 12:17 PM)LucasBoy Wrote: Ok, I'll try to help here.
First for the original Q -> Get another version of the emulator. The new r2801 shall work, I passed it with r2661. The reason is not clear, for some ppl it happens, for others not. Good Luck with that.

Thanks for your answer. Do we have to compile ourselves this build, or can you post a link (or a pm)?
(04-01-2010, 12:17 PM)LucasBoy Wrote: Ok, I'll try to help here.

Thanks for an answer! I'll give it a try.

fish.
(04-01-2010, 05:48 PM)fisher Wrote: Thanks for an answer! I'll give it a try.

fish.

I confirm, build 2801 does the job.
Thank you Lucasboy, I wish the next official build is out there, as there is a huge visual improvement!
Yes, the alpha releases fix the 2 meter barrier in the game. And sorry, but I can't give you link to the release here, it's just not tolerated Sad
Tongue Skype: lucasboy_k // If you need me, just write to me, tell me who you are and I'll do what I can to help you Wink
(04-01-2010, 10:18 PM)theholyone Wrote:
(04-01-2010, 05:48 PM)fisher Wrote: Thanks for an answer! I'll give it a try.

fish.

I confirm, build 2801 does the job.
Thank you Lucasboy, I wish the next official build is out there, as there is a huge visual improvement!

I just compiled the latest SVN source code. I can confirm as well that this new compiled version fixes the Saving the Oracle portion of the game.

Awesome!!
Thanks for the help!!