God Of War configs? 0.9.7
so let me get this right,super vu is faster but less accurate meanwhile micro vu is slower but more accurate ?

Sponsored links

Yes.
but it will be always like that or micro vu will improve (in speed) in the future?
(06-02-2010, 11:19 PM)rama Wrote: SuperVU is faster, as it cuts a lot more corners.
That's the reason it produces a lot of errors as well though.
Expect it to be from 1% to 10% faster, depending on the game.
Also expect it to be from 0% to 100% more broken and crashing though Wink

Ah good to know. Personally in my experience I haven't noticed many problems from using the super V( I don't really remember a particular glitch caused by it) but I only use them in games where I can't get max FPS since the other is the default. Actually in some cases like Sly the band of thieves the increase is much more than 10%. In that game the FPS drop continually and it is unplayable. With the Supervu it goes to 45-80 (not menus but maingame and I have no complaint or problem with those speeds as it is usually max) instead of the 0-1 with micro.
"0-1 with micro" << If you mean you get 1fps instead of ~70, then this is a bug with mVU.
Would ask around then if one of the testers has this title..
(06-03-2010, 12:29 AM)rama Wrote: "0-1 with micro" << If you mean you get 1fps instead of ~70, then this is a bug with mVU.

yes 1 fps and it may even get even lower than that. It starts from 60 and it keeps dropping. But as I said I don't care since the game works for me with supervu. I didn't mention it to get advice but I guess I should post this here now http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Microvu-b...hlight=Sly.
(06-03-2010, 12:47 AM)warr12 Wrote:
(06-03-2010, 12:29 AM)rama Wrote: "0-1 with micro" << If you mean you get 1fps instead of ~70, then this is a bug with mVU.

yes 1 fps and it may even get even lower than that. It starts from 60 and it keeps dropping. But as I said I don't care since the game works for me with supervu. I didn't mention it to get advice but I guess I should post this here now http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Microvu-b...hlight=Sly.

i typically get those slowdowns using micro vu in all my games,but they arent random,if you look at the console its just spammed with menssages,i just wonder why ?
(06-02-2010, 11:19 PM)rama Wrote: SuperVU is faster, as it cuts a lot more corners.
That's the reason it produces a lot of errors as well though.
Expect it to be from 1% to 10% faster, depending on the game.
Also expect it to be from 0% to 100% more broken and crashing though Wink
Yep... I get 60 most of the time with super, around 55 with micro
Edit: Can see the graphics clearly now thanks for the config in the 1st page.