God Of War
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the new release!

I was just wondering, as there is a special GameFix for GodOfWar, how to properly use it, because turning it on doesn't appear to have any affect (Game starts fine, but after deciding on the difficulty, it crashes, just as it did without the fix). I attached the last few lines of console-output.

Thanks again, and have a nice weekend,
Soul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

God of War (1) runs for me, it goes ingame and it is kindof playable, though it suffers from severe spikes syndrome. Perhaps trying different plugins will fix your problem. (it runs for me with patches disabled or not). My version of the game is "SCUS 97399".
My plugins : Spu2Gigahz, GSDX DX10, CDVD 1.0
You may want to try one of the latest versions of playground as well, since it appears to be saying that unimplemented opcodes are being requested.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
(12-13-2008, 07:38 AM)icemann Wrote: You may want to try one of the latest versions of playground as well, since it appears to be saying that unimplemented opcodes are being requested.

I thought that the public release of playground is the latest version?

Edit: Btw I was wondering where I could obtain the source for the playground-version, I didn't find it in the svn-repo?
EditEdit: Found it, I'll try it with the latest version. Thanks for your help!
You have posted in the wrong section. This section i for the official Pcsx2 0.9.4 release support. You want to post in the pcsx2 playground forum...