God Of war 2 problem
I already quoted the offending text and it has nothing to do with you posting your specs. Read carefully.

Sponsored links

(05-18-2010, 02:43 PM)Kyurari Wrote: Correct me if I'm mistaken. There's a little bit of a contradiction to the rules I think. Shadow Lady in page 1 wrote this: "Show us your PC specs and PCSX2 settings so we can help better." This is primarily the reason I posted my specs coz I thought someone could better help me if he/she knew my specs. BTW sorry I didn't read the rules 1st.

Clarification: Posting specs is fine. Downloading games is illegal.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Aahhh ok, I get it now. Thanks Air! Hahah 1st time here and already I have a warning. Anyways, I've been experimenting on the pcsx2 0.9.6 settings and I'm having a hard time figuring which settings are best for my specs. I've been trying to follow the other members' suggestions but I noticed almost all have higher specs than mine so I was just wondering if there's a general settings for slower pcs that would at least improve the games' performance? Thank in advance! Hope I didn't say anything wrong again.. <gulp!>
(04-12-2010, 11:45 PM)gaztesk Wrote: Hi

I'm traying to run the God Of war 2 but I can't

My computer:

64 bits
windows 7
core i5

I have tried all the versions with different configurations but the only one that worked was the version 0.9.7.2436

The problem is that the game runs so low but the videos run great what can i do??¿

Thank you
Sorry for my bad English Smile

hey i dont know if ur problem is solved by now.......but if not....use this preconfigured emulator.....just run the iso ......it worked for me.....i have a low spec like c2d 1.8ghz ...2gb ram and nvidia 8400gs graphics card...........using this emulator i played god of war 1 in 40-50 fps and god of war 2 in 45-55 fps......here is the link to my config ...just extract the rar file and run the iso ....its going to run at great speed in ur system...........*removed*
(01-11-2011, 04:45 PM)vinporki Wrote: hey i dont know if ur problem is solved by now.......but if not....use this preconfigured emulator.....just run the iso ......it worked for me.....i have a low spec like c2d 1.8ghz ...2gb ram and nvidia 8400gs graphics card...........using this emulator i played god of war 1 in 40-50 fps and god of war 2 in 45-55 fps......here is the link to my config ...just extract the rar file and run the iso ....its going to run at great speed in ur system...........*removed*

We do not allow any kind of unofficial build / hack of PCSX2 in these forums. Warned

[Image: newsig.jpg]