God Of war 2 problem
Hi

I'm traying to run the God Of war 2 but I can't

My computer:

64 bits
windows 7
core i5

I have tried all the versions with different configurations but the only one that worked was the version 0.9.7.2436

The problem is that the game runs so low but the videos run great what can i do??¿

Thank you
Sorry for my bad English Smile

Sponsored links

Speed Hacks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Not a bug report, moved.

Show us your PC specs and PCSX2 settings so we can help better. Take in count the 0.9.7 SVN builds are not supported.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-13-2010, 01:03 AM)Gentleman Wrote: Speed Hacks

I have changed the hacks just as you told me but the problem is stilll there

on the video intro the fps = 60 but in the gameplay is about 15

can it be because of my emulator version or some plugins?¿

Quote:Take in count the 0.9.7 SVN builds are not supported.
I don't understand this, I'm new with ps2 emulators. Can you give further information?

My computer:

* Injtel core i5 2.27GHz

* RAM 4GB

* 64 bits

* Windows 7

* NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M

Emulator:

* PCSX2 0.9.7 2436

If you want to know more characteristics tell me and I'll download everest to let you know.
Disable all hacks. Especially VU cycle steal, which causes the character flickering and lower game speed.
If your fps can't keep up then, consider overclocking your cpu.
GoW2 just runs slow, and hacks break it. Tough luck.
how can i play GOW 2 without white spooky following shadow without using sotware render becoz it decrease lot of speed from 55-60fps to 20-30fps
(04-13-2010, 02:22 PM)rama Wrote: Disable all hacks. Especially VU cycle steal, which causes the character flickering and lower game speed.
If your fps can't keep up then, consider overclocking your cpu.
GoW2 just runs slow, and hacks break it. Tough luck.

Does the speed looks lowered or the game broken in my video ?? I can't achieve that speed without VU cycle steal. It looks pretty much ok to me, just some flickerings, but that's hardly a problem. Actually, without VU cycle steal the game runs at 38fps. With it, not at maximum, just as it is in the screen shot, it runs at 60-80fps. So much better, those flickerings are a small price to pay, considering playing it at full speed.
But I just use it for games that I can't achieve full speed with normal settings.
(04-13-2010, 03:11 PM)samrat4u Wrote: how can i play GOW 2 without white spooky following shadow without using sotware render becoz it decrease lot of speed from 55-60fps to 20-30fps

You need a modified Gsdx plugin to set higher resolutions without ghosting the game in hardware mode. But there's no support for it here.

Quote:I have changed the hacks just as you told me but the problem is stilll there on the video intro the fps = 60 but in the gameplay is about 15

My CPU is a C2D E8400 at 3.6Ghz... Maybe you're lacking Cpu power. Not that a C2D e8400 is really powerful nowadays. It's just an average Cpu.

i did it.. GOW2 spooky white shadow is solved by using latest feb 2010 plugin pack..........latest Gsdx
Native resolution ??

Native is ticked.....