God Of war 2 problem
Does it ghost in higher resolutions, other than native???
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

YES.....but seems to be slow

GPU is not good..............
I see...
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

dude i have same specs as you and my gpu is worse than yours maybe you need to download the beta version pcsx2-r1888 works fine with me and my gpu is slightly worse than yours i have ati mobility 5145 if you need to ese my config no problem
pcsx2 mostly depends upon cpu.........if u have a low-end gpu u can play pcsx2 ....but not in higher resolution....u have to tick native to achieve playble speed....................i have lowest gpu.......inbuilt chipset of intel GMA 4500.....no external gpu
Hi! Can any1 help me? I don't have a high-end pc but I still downloaded GOW. The problem is that it's slow/lag/delay what ever u wana call it. And the sound is choppy. I'm using pcsx2 0.9.6 and my specs are:

AMD Sempron Processor 2800+ 1.61GHz
512MB RAM
32-bit Operating system
DirectX 9.0c
ATI Radeon 9550 AGP (0x4153)
128MB

And please don't suggest to me to buy better specs because that's been in my mind since ages. I'm planning to buy better parts when I have the money so right now I just need suggestions regarding the pcsx2 0.9.6 settings that would be best for my current specs. Thank so much in advance! ^^
Quote:but I still downloaded GOW.
Start by reading our rules, which you just broke. Rule #1 specifically.
Warning issued
(05-18-2010, 02:19 PM)Bositman Wrote:
Quote:but I still downloaded GOW.
Start by reading our rules, which you just broke. Rule #1 specifically.
Warning issued

I see. I'm a newbie so you'll have to forgive me if I didn't see your rules. So where can I find your rules? Link please.
At the top of ALL forums.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules
(05-18-2010, 02:34 PM)Bositman Wrote: At the top of ALL forums.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules

Correct me if I'm mistaken. There's a little bit of a contradiction to the rules I think. Shadow Lady in page 1 wrote this: "Show us your PC specs and PCSX2 settings so we can help better." This is primarily the reason I posted my specs coz I thought someone could better help me if he/she knew my specs. BTW sorry I didn't read the rules 1st.