God hand, works or not?
Okay...so I'm using the Gsdx graphics plugin, though I have zerogs as well...
Peops sound plugin
Lilypad controller plugin
Peops cdvd plugin
Gigaherz's dev9 driver
Qemu USB driver
Europe v 1.60 bios

And yet...I get plugin load errors on ZeroGS and ZeroPAD plugins, and it crashes the second I load it up. Is data execution prevention messing me up? Cause I do get a message about it...and it won't let me turn DEP off for that program..

Sponsored links

..you are still using some unofficial crap. Stop using it or we stop giving you support.
Download the 0.9.6 pack from www.pcsx2.net then use the beta plugin pack and exe from our site too.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hmm, weird, could have sworn I had it. Oh well...good thing I saved the memcards directory, I'm gonna wipe this thing out, including plugins, then just grab the ones like you said. You'll have to forgive me, I'm somewhat of a noob when it comes to this...I've got the 0.9.6 version of the emulator, downloaded directly from this site. Just had old plugins.

I get a ZeroGS and Zeropad plugin load failure message on the output window, and they're not selectable on the plugins list.
can help me? i have spec pc
Intel® Core™ 2 DUO CPU E4600 @ 2.40ghz 2.40Ghz
RAM 2gb
and Nvidia Geforce 7200gs/7300SE
i have same prolem FPS is slow i'm not using SpeedHacks normal , if i enable the speedhacks the fps will be 28-31
help me please
by the way , i'm using PCSX2 1.21
Please open your own thread instead of reviving a 5 year old thread.

Seriously, it's a 5 year old thread.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]