God of War
Everyone at ATI should burn in hell for releasing x1550. Nothing can be done to make it better ?

Sponsored links

It's not just your graphics card. You could try the usuals latest beta, latest GSdx using native in it, using speedhacks but I doubt you'll get much more, maybe search for some god of war threads maybe you'll find a guide for better speed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah, God of War is pretty demanding, so nothing short of getting a whole new PC will do you much good, I'm afraid.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
use the lastest beta and plugins and
in beta version VU Cycle Stealing Speed hack makes the game very fast double your fps but sometimes Kratos flashes disapearing for half of a sec. maybe not really annoying. U can play with Full VU Cycle Stealing and 2x Speedhack with 50 fps or someting i think. My cousin's labtop has a Ati x1400 and we get 50-55 fps with speed hacks in-game.
-lastest beta
-DX 10 or 9 Hardware mode
-from Advenced Chop/Zero and calmp mode none both of them
-at CPU options frame skiping at 45 (not making a big difference)
-and speed hacks
i can play the game in HD res nearly like my PS 2 that was my dream Smile

Damn this emulator is really too much better than 3-4 years ago Laugh
Ah, it still won't work Smile Now I have ~40 FPS, which is great, but there's so much graphical corruption that it can't be played at all. Everything disappears, etc. It was time to get a new vid card anyway, I bet it will work on the new one. Thank you all for you help and congrats on making this great emulator, it's astonishing what it can do.
Yes you hardly play a new PC game ati-nvidia ... robing us Laugh