God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
This:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_%28shader_effect%29

And yes, there are flowers in GoW2 (in lots of places actually), you just didn't pay attention to where they were or didn't care for details Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(06-23-2011, 08:04 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i didn't understand what do you mean
i really didn't understand what is bloom Smile
isn't bloom means flower as i remember there is no flowers in GOW 2 Tongue

either that sarcasm, or...

anyway.

gow2 on GSDX without hack (dx11, 3x native)

[Image: onEe8.jpg]

gow2 on GSDX with skipdraw hack value 2 (skipdraw 1 still add blurry effect) (dx11, 3x native)

[Image: V37Ku.jpg]

gow2 on GSDX with offset hack (dx11, 3x native)

[Image: P7tCK.jpg]

and this is how it look on software mode Laugh

[Image: OiDxP.jpg]

so, using offset hack is better than skipdraw, since you can still retain image effect Smile
[Image: 1921765.png]
(06-23-2011, 08:26 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: This:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_%28shader_effect%29

And yes, there are flowers in GoW2 (in lots of places actually), you just didn't pay attention to where they were or didn't care for details Tongue2

thanks for the link
so it's a shader effect to make games more realistic like cameras and real videos
but when i saw the difference i liked it without bloom the bloom effect just make it less realistic actually like your seeing a dream Tongue2

(06-23-2011, 09:39 PM)setya5785 Wrote: either that sarcasm, or...

anyway.

gow2 on GSDX without hack (dx11, 3x native)

[Image: onEe8.jpg]

gow2 on GSDX with skipdraw hack value 2 (skipdraw 1 still add blurry effect) (dx11, 3x native)

[Image: V37Ku.jpg]

gow2 on GSDX with offset hack (dx11, 3x native)

[Image: P7tCK.jpg]

and this is how it look on software mode Laugh

[Image: OiDxP.jpg]

so, using offset hack is better than skipdraw, since you can still retain image effect Smile
thanks for the pictures
i know offset hack can remove the blur
but i really don't like the bloom effect so i use skipdraw instead Smile
hello guys,
i'm glad i've finally found a way ot play GoW again since my PS2 won't start anymore but...

i might have tried almost every settings possible and still can't get rid of a little problem...game itself runs just fine, fps don't drop or anything but somethingK's wrong with speed. this way, all sounds are bit slowed down resulting in quite funny pronunciation and weirdly slow music (in intro: the gods have aban-don-ed me....cast himslef from the hiighest mounnnnntain). asi i say,the game is playable,this keeps me from enjoying it on 100%

my system specs are:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2200
nVidia GeForce GTS 160M 1024mb
4 GB RAM DDR3 1066Mhz
windows 7 32bit

any tips how to fix this?
cheers
If you have the EE cycle speedhack enabled, you may want to reduce it a bit.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@abdo123 Smile well i guess everone have tehir own preference. i personally don't like to much bloom myself, but it kinda feel strange without bloom. feel diferent from when i played on my ps2, when i still had one.

[Image: 1921765.png]
Hello, Im having trouble with God of War 1. At the beginning right after Kratos says "The Gods of Olympus abandoned me". Kratos freezes but the but the birds and the clouds in the background keep moving and it doesnt continue with the cutscene. Im running PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600).

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
make your own thread with all those information :

1-PCSX2 settings and plugins
2- Game region (NTSC/PAL US/Europe )
3- details about the problem a pic if you can
4- and whether you are using a DVD or ISO
Ok thanks. I'll do that. I was just worried that someone would just reference me to this thread and lock my thread.
Hi guys! I see that the last post was a long time ago...but i need help, and i hope i get some reply... Smile

Installed PCSX2 1.0.0. and trying to play GOD 2.
Sound is slow and weird and the FPS is around 2-3...what should i do? i tried reading about settings and plugins....and tried to change a lot stuff and then running the game but nothing helps...

Specs:
Pentium Dual Core 1.86
2 GB RAM
Ati radeon x1350