God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(02-04-2009, 02:32 PM)Kein Wrote:
Quote:DX10 doesn't make it slower
It depends of the videocard.

It actually does make it slower, for me about 40-50% fps drop. And thats the only game with directX 10 speed issues for me.
The wierd thing is, i can start it, the resolution is set, but the fps drops only after i make the window bigger or fullscreen (thought that the resolution stays the same, so there shouldn´t be a fps drop...or am i wrong?)
System

CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @3 Ghz
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTX (768Mb)
RAM: OZC 4GB DDR2-800
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP35-DS3

Sponsored links

(02-04-2009, 12:46 PM)ZEROx Wrote:
(02-04-2009, 11:44 AM)njay Wrote:
(02-03-2009, 06:53 PM)ZEROx Wrote:
(02-03-2009, 06:49 PM)njay Wrote: well that worked, until saving the first time it crashes the emu
Use save states

lol yeah i know
but i find it hardly playabe sometimes it goes slow like hell , only 21 fps
i got a good enough system for it.
im running dx9 and p.s. 2.0 , because dx10 makes it even slower

maybe its the emulation or am i doing something complety wrong here?
DX10 doesn't make it slower, and dx10 looks better, some parts of screen invisible cause they covered by efect on half of screen on DX9, DX 10 becomes slower after pllaying any movie, just press start and wait a few sec after the movie and everything will be fast again on DX10, and i never get 21 fps in this game the slowest location for me is Entarance of Pandora's Temple 38-40 fps other parts of the game runs at 50-60 60-mostly

can you post me your settings?
thanks man !
Quote:It actually does make it slower
Stop failing, DX10 doesn't make things slower. Why this mode faster for me than DX9?
The obly problem is vsync with GSdx.
kein it does really i can show you for god of war

maybe someone can post the optimal settings for gow so we can test based on that
(02-04-2009, 07:02 PM)Kein Wrote:
Stop failing, DX10 doesn't make things slower. Why this mode faster for me than DX9?

DX10 is buggy with God of war and is extremely slow,unless you get in the menus (probably flushed something and fixes speed).
So you better stop failing and talking when you don't know.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-04-2009, 08:13 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(02-04-2009, 07:02 PM)Kein Wrote:

DX10 is buggy with God of war and is extremely slow,unless you get in the menus (probably flushed something and fixes speed).
So you better stop failing and talking when you don't know.

No slowdowns for me in GoW with DX10.
A blessing, indeed.
anyone to post there god of war 50-60 fps configuration?
I have slowness on DX10 only after movies than i press START on my gamepad wait two ses and MIRACLE... speed restored again, and if someone said that DX10 more buggy in GoW than DX9 well lets see how far yo can go after the invisible wall of specefeects in some areas on DX9
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
As I just said above Tongue
Btw, ZEROx, did you finish the game?
Kein, yea i almost finished the game, i have white screen after the movie when *spoiler* Ares takes the blades from Kratos kiles his family *again* and Kratos get giant sword from statue of Athena, *spoiler* everything before that works fine *except crashes*
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja