God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
Quote:[03:57:25] <Shamisen> something keeps making the game crash
[03:57:34] <Shamisen> i can't play past the things with the flaming arrows
[03:57:50] <Kein> Shamisen » so, it crashes?
[03:57:55] <Shamisen> yeah
[03:59:03] <Shamisen> it says round mode should be negative
[03:59:05] <Shamisen> let me try that
[04:00:33] <Shamisen> still crashes

Sponsored links

Um...who is this Shamisen? I have no idea who he is...I swear...
A guy who have time to test GoW2 with latest r675.

What's wrong? Should it be a well-known Michael Jackson who test the game?
God of War plays great like playable, but random crashes, GoW2 too, and all off this green *GSDX problem*
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
How do you get God of War 1 [PAL] to run beyond the menus? For me it crashes after selecting the difficulty level.
Perhaps a problem with the PAL version only?
Did you set Round Mode to Negative?
I can play GoW1 PAL, i got only about 30-35 fps...Any tips how i can get more fps?
(02-01-2009, 11:50 AM)lightchris Wrote: How do you get God of War 1 [PAL] to run beyond the menus? For me it crashes after selecting the difficulty level.
Perhaps a problem with the PAL version only?

Disable patches.
I can confirm the game crashes near the first save point
[Image: newsig.jpg]
any word on a compiled version somewhere

im not that handy
It has nothing to do with patches or the roundmode (checked both).

Yet I got it solved: The problem was Linuz's Iso CDVD plugin. Works fine with Gigaherz's.
apparently the emulator cant handle all those flaming arrows at the first save point, i was able to get past it by creating a lot of save states, and it was fine after i killed those guys. im just hoping a similar situation wont occur again.

correction: more death by random crashing at the immediately following net climbing, ill just try and see what lies past that, and hoping it will end....somewhere......

alright i was able to kill the hydra witouht the emu failing on me, game seems fine, lets hope it stays that way