God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(02-01-2009, 01:10 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(02-01-2009, 11:50 AM)lightchris Wrote: How do you get God of War 1 [PAL] to run beyond the menus? For me it crashes after selecting the difficulty level.
Perhaps a problem with the PAL version only?

Disable patches.
I can confirm the game crashes near the first save point
Yea, just after the first savepoint te maximum i can do is kik thhe box at once
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja

Sponsored links

how can i download the newest pcsx2 please!!
Sorry about my english
(02-01-2009, 03:02 PM)ZEROx Wrote:
(02-01-2009, 01:10 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(02-01-2009, 11:50 AM)lightchris Wrote: How do you get God of War 1 [PAL] to run beyond the menus? For me it crashes after selecting the difficulty level.
Perhaps a problem with the PAL version only?

Disable patches.
I can confirm the game crashes near the first save point
Yea, just after the first savepoint te maximum i can do is kik thhe box at once

read my previous post, continue by mass save states/reloading
Sandokhan: mass save states is not the way, i prefer qiute and nice gaming
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
Then PCSX2 is wrong choice.
Buy PS2.
i kind of agree with you zerox, but i dont mind if its just to get past a small part of the game. but apparently theres just too many parts like that in god of war right now, guess ill just patiently wait for some improvement
I have been able to reach the point where Kratos receives its first power, after the movie the screen remains white, that's all.
would still love to download the latest compiled version because i cannot compile it myself Smile
(02-02-2009, 05:44 PM)njay Wrote: would still love to download the latest compiled version because i cannot compile it myself Smile

Just be patient, I'm sure it will get uploaded in this thread soon.

Also, we are not allowed to share self-compiled builds in this forum:

Quote:- There will be no support for modified versions of pcsx2 playground, nor any link to unofficial builds. You can report bugs about svn builds, and even discuss them if there's something noteworthy to discuss, but no links to unofficial files for obvious reasons of security.
sorry , but hey i can still learn compiling myself eh Smile