God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
I'm satring to playing in it by savestates I admit that area in God of War became crashable when some characters are presented-Soliders with bow
when you kill them area becomes playable again
But there are some other crashy places-fight with medusa for Gorgon Gaze power for example is very crashy
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja

Sponsored links

(02-02-2009, 07:28 PM)ZEROx Wrote: I'm satring to playing in it by savestates I admit that area in God of War became crashable when some characters are presented-Soliders with bow
when you kill them area becomes playable again
But there are some other crashy places-fight with medusa for Gorgon Gaze power for example is very crashy

How did you manage to go past the area where Kratos receives its first power?
ameppe:
I don't know, i just don't have white screen after movie, the only white screen i have was arter movie that after fight with 100 Kratoses *it's the final boss*
yeah i sorta stopped at the medusa fight, i just wanted to concentrate on the fight. i dont think i can be motivated to continue until the game is more stable
i got white screen in the video that gives you the first power,i tested without any speedhack,all graphic plugins but still white screen,how i can solve it?
did you turn on the special god of war fix?
This things *on screen* also are very crashy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i am doing something wrong i guess im still getting the green background in the first level of gow 1
i am using the exact same settings as the first poster of this thread

any ideas?

and yes i selected the gow game fix
(02-03-2009, 05:14 PM)njay Wrote: i am doing something wrong i guess im still getting the green background in the first level of gow 1
i am using the exact same settings as the first poster of this thread

any ideas?

and yes i selected the gow game fix
About green screen:
Use GSDX later than 0.1.8
Start GoW with File -> Run CD\DVD not with Run-> Execute, starting after bios causes Green background
GoW2 Green screen not fixed yet
Is anyone here encountered a crash just right game tutorial says "Use Square for light atatck"?
Just wondering - it's or GoW2 PAL (multi5, 2xDVD5) version problem...