God of War 1 and 2 Pal Version Save Problems
...Platinum?

Edit: Oh nevermind, I found it. A google search just revealed things about the platinum trophy on the PS3 and people bragging about it. >.>
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

I Know What Was The Problem. I Saw it on The Internet, The Disk Is Realy More Than 7 GB, But When I am Insert it, The Computer Says it is 3.62GB For 1 and 3.96GB For 2 (I Didn't Change Anything With The Disks. The Disks are The Platinum Versions of The Game)
Is There Anything I Can Do To Fix The Problem and to cause The Computer To Show The Real Size of The Disks?
Thanks.
OMG. You're right. I mount my 7.93 GiB GoW1 iso on Alcohol 120% virtual drive, and it shows 3.96 GiB, too. My guess is that the optical drive fails to read the second layer of the disc. Just do what ShadowLady said: make an dvd image and play from it. Maybe it can fix the problem.
I Can't. My Disk is Original. I Didn't Download it. I Can Only Insert The Disk to My Optical Drive But Than it Reads Only One Layer. How Can I Cause The Computer Read The Two Layers of Each Disk and Not Only One Layer? Thanks
Edit: I Made DVD Image (With Magic ISO) But It Made Files Only From The Files That The Compuer Read.
So again... try making a new ISO from your game disc with ImgBurn and see if that one is the correct size. If it is the right size then just load it directly with the PCSX2 Iso loader and nothing else, should work correctly then.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks Shadow Lady, It Worked.
If this can help you, I use DvD Decrypter and i burned it on dvd and i cant save game its loading for ,,two hours". When i bought another disc i burn it with Dvd Decrypter and it worked. Try, you will not be sory.

P.S Sory for my bad english, im from croatia
(12-23-2013, 11:52 PM)biro12 Wrote: If this can help you, I use DvD Decrypter and i burned it on dvd and i cant save game its loading for ,,two hours". When i bought another disc i burn it with Dvd Decrypter and it worked. Try, you will not be sory.

P.S Sory for my bad english, im from croatia

Please don't dig up old threads.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]