god of war 1 work slow on my pc

i am using pcsx2 1.0.0

my pc

windows 7

processor : pentium® Dual - Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz

3 GB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 5670

Sponsored links

Computer isn't powerful enough. Simple and sorry.

All I can say is try using really low settings. Native resolution.

And what's with the "60fps" bit? You mean your's works at 60fps? If so, that's a fine framerate. If you're saying you want 60fps then that's going to be a serious stretch that I don't think you can make.
update

when i play insaid room or something its 60fps

but when i go outsaid lets say town center or anywhere open its become 30 to 20 fps
Are you plugging in at these other places you're going to and is your room cooler than these other places you're going?

You shouldn't play games on battery power. You can't use anything near your hardware's real power on battery. They're set-up not to because if they did you'd drain your battery in record time.

As for heat, your speeds will be throttled when your system gets too hot, so of course cooler places are always best.
lol i mean room insaid the game not IRL

if the place that i am playing at big its 30-20 fps but if it small like a room its 60 fps
what do the ee% & gs % say when you are in those big rooms ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ee % 85 -100 % and gs 20 - 30 %
that EE near 100% means your cpu is definitely not powerful enough.
either you keep playing on your ps2, either you get a better PC. But you won't get full speed in god of war with this.
- Turn off the VU Cycle Stealing Hack...it slows down certain games such as DBZ Budokai 3 and Devil May Cry 3
(02-26-2013, 04:46 PM)Dominicanhack Wrote: - Turn off the VU Cycle Stealing Hack...it slows down certain games such as DBZ Budokai 3 and Devil May Cry 3

but not in GoW.... Just don't push it too high, but turning it off completely will lead you to unplayable speeds.