God of War 2
Ok I managed to load your saves thank you again Smile but all the saves are bit later in game, I know it's too much to ask but if you have other gow 2 saves from earlier places can you upload them when you'll have time?

Sponsored links

update: It seems all problems were caused by mounting iso and running it like this, when I use pcsx2 iso selector everyrhing works just fine. But my savestates are worthless now Sad
(07-17-2012, 08:08 PM)Levaniko Wrote: Can you please tell me which rev you're using cause now my problem got worse lol. Game is stuck at some point and i tried your saves and it won't load up, i'm choosing savegane to load and then loadscreen goes on forever and console says nothing :/

it's a memory card the build number is not important like save states

(07-18-2012, 12:34 AM)Levaniko Wrote: update: It seems all problems were caused by mounting iso and running it like this, when I use pcsx2 iso selector everyrhing works just fine. But my savestates are worthless now Sad

save state are not ISO related but version related if you re copied the ISO using Imgburn i think you can use your states too Smile
(07-18-2012, 02:43 AM)abdo123 Wrote: it's a memory card the build number is not important like save states

save state are not ISO related but version related if you re copied the ISO using Imgburn i think you can use your states too Smile

again thank you very much your memcard saved me from abandoning game, because my sstates were already corrupt I couldn't use them even after fixing problem which was running game mounted with daemon tools, for some odd reason it caused normal save and load functions to not work at all and caused some gamebreaking bugs throughout game. After running game from pcsx2 iso selector everything works fine Smile Before this I always thought that mounting game with plugin was best choice but it seems I was wrong.
Hey i try play god of war 2 and the image is terrible
here this:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130218/337175549N...es.hu_.png
The game wrong renerer
Please resspone
thx
Please make a new thread about this instead of reviving a year old thread.