God of War 2
Thumbs Up 
GOW2 high def with only minor graphical glitches

just posting to say thanks guys

Sponsored links

(04-01-2013, 12:43 PM)mothership Wrote: GOW2 high def with only minor graphical glitches

just posting to say thanks guys

running great on my pc also with 2x native resolution.Thanks pcsx2 team from bottom of my heart Tongue2
Glad you're happy Smile If you have any further shots can you please put them in the screenshots thread? Thanks!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'll take some great screenshots but after some time.must see Wink
by the way for anyone encountering issues (kratos blades missing, being unable to save) you either have a pirated copy of the game, or you burned your image with the wrong software. first time round i used ultraiso and got a 4gb iso. my games wouldnt save and kratos's blades would dissapear after level 3. after a bit of playing around i remade my disc image with imgburn and got a 8gb file. now everything works fine. ive seen a few people with these problems and this is the fix
(04-01-2013, 02:05 PM)refraction Wrote: Glad you're happy Smile If you have any further shots can you please put them in the screenshots thread? Thanks!
Any developer focus on hardware mode missing shadow fixing? Or this issue will never fix?
GSDX plugin was written by Gabest. He has been inactive for a while. I do not know if the other programmers can do it.