God of War 2 LAGGING on Reasonable System Specs
Make sure that you are using the nvidia graphic card and not the internal of the cpu.

Sponsored links

Both gow1 and 2 runs perfect at the simular procesor(2500k@default) and much weaker video card ar 3x internal...YOu definitely has some problem,unfortunately i dont see what kind. The only thing that I think of right now is that maybe your processor and/or video card does not work on max frequency when runing emulator. Check this with cpu-z and gpu-z during gameplay also check cpu/gpu load.
(08-28-2012, 01:56 PM)mroussev Wrote: Both gow1 and 2 runs perfect at the simular procesor(2500k@default) and much weaker video card ar 3x internal...YOu definitely has some problem,unfortunately i dont see what kind. The only thing that I think of right now is that maybe your processor and/or video card does not work on max frequency when runing emulator. Check this with cpu-z and gpu-z during gameplay also check cpu/gpu load.

Will do.. Any other games run amazingly I even get nearly 60 FPS on BF 3 . So it must be some or other setting that is preventing me from getting smooth frame rates. I know tekken tag also gives me LAG, while DBZ B3 doesn't. STRAAAAAANGEEEEE * Creepy music plays in background*
It doesn't matter if you can play PC games or some PS2 games "smoothly". Each game has different settings that may be more appropriate for it. Specs matter, but emulating PS2 games requires mid to high range PC specs to run properly. PC games are less demanding than emulation.

Also like how FFX is easier to emulate than stuff like Shadow of the Colossus. You can't expect Pcsx2 to run perfextly the same as a real PS2. Emulation as a whole isn't perfect yet. It still a long ways before Pcsx2 is fully optimized and able to emulate every PS2 game perfectly.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti