God of War 2 Lines [bug]
Spoke too soon, it hangs here and there. The lower the number, the less the frame rate will hang. Try any number higher than 50 though cause 50 made part of the HUD appear on the right side of the screen in one thick black vertical line for me.

(09-16-2011, 12:17 PM)Kain_89 Wrote: Hello guys, I have just started to play this game yesterday and I found a bug that I don't know how to solve Sad
When I'm in the water a lot of lines appear on the screen. This is a screen-shot of the bug.

[Image: gowbug.th.jpg]

The game run very well and I don't have any others bug.

Sponsored links

Darn, it seems that fix only works in areas where the black lines appear. After that it just makes random little things go wrong. One time a chest functioned as a save point and another time my health and magic meter HUD disappeared.
Skipdraw over 2 or 3 usually causes huge issues with missing stuff, so that's not surprising at all with a value of 60...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i have a problem in god of war 2 the game is very slow and i did the native resolution but nothing changed it's very slow plz help me make the game play a little fast thank you
(08-03-2013, 05:11 AM)Sydali Wrote: i have a problem in god of war 2 the game is very slow and i did the native resolution but nothing changed it's very slow plz help me make the game play a little fast thank you

Please open your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.
Thanks.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi I am on a steam deck trying to play god of war 2 at 720p everything runs perfect except I get vertical lines only when I’m underwater. Is there a fix for this yet? I am on the latest pcsx2 build
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go