God of War 2 NTSC: I provided a save game for Atlas level can you complete it for me?
To put it simply...the game is on a dual layer disk which means your image must be above 5gb and by looking at the log,pcsx2 says that the image is single layer and it is way below the size of a correctly dumped dual layer disc.

Even if someone gives you a save,you will still not be able to use it because this is the location of the game when the game tries to load data from the second layer of the disk which you don't have

* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (2081712 sectors)

Sponsored links

(12-24-2018, 04:46 PM)vsub Wrote: To put it simply...the game is on a dual layer disk which means your image must be above 5gb and by looking at the log,pcsx2 says that the image is single layer and it is way below the size of a correctly dumped dual layer disc.

Even if someone gives you a save,you will still not be able to use it because this is the location of the game when the game tries to load data from the second layer of the disk which you don't have

* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (2081712 sectors)

I'm still not convinced that this is the root cause. Until I don't try the NTSC save game for Great Chasm level, I don't believe anyone who says otherwise. Stop putting me down and telling me it will not work...

Can someone please take the save game I provided for the Atlas level from Mymc, and use it to play the level, so you can save the next level checkpoint and upload it here? Or perhaps you already have the save game to provide.

Thanks!
If you know better than anyone, I don't get why you ask for support...
This isn't going anywhere.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go