God of War 2 - PCSX2 freezes before first fight
well i seem to have gone through the past bug but now there's a different bug. At any save point, whenever I try to save my game, after it asks me if I wanna save all that appears is the God of War Logo (the Omega sign) and the FPS just goes up and up. Nothing happens. Anyone familiar with this issue?

Sponsored links

Speed hacks can cause that,disable them and try again.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i tried disabling them all, still no go...
Gow2 is working fine on latest beta release of pcsx2!
get it from PCSX2.net

it is PCSX2 r1888

and u must use "Linuz ISO CDVD Plugin 0.9.0" in order to use save points without freeze or crash! Smile

Hope that help!
I've got the same problem but I'm playing from the retail disc not an iso. Havn't made it past the 1st movie yet ><.
i freeze at prometheus cut sceen...anyone have save game near it or anyone know how to fix it..i tried patch browser >mpeg... but it doesnt work..anyone know how to fix it or anyone have save game plss i really need it
God of War freezes at the end of the Cut Scene of Olympus when a Bird bits him and he cure instantly.
and one more thing how can I ignore cut scenes in PC with PCSX2.
Please help..

I am using PCSX2 0.9.6 beta

My PC configuration
AMD Phenom™ II Processors with 3.2 GHz clock speed
RAM - 4.00 GB
Graphics- ATI Readon XFX-6570
This post is a little old to revive it Smile Make a new Thread and try again Smile
it's more than 1yr. old thread better create your own thread because you are afraid to open your own thread due to hi-chances of thread closing and the best way is hi-jacking this one.
better close this old thread soon.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
God of War freezes at the end of the Cut Scene of Olympus when a Bird bits him and he cure instantly.
and one more thing how can I ignore cut scenes in PC with PCSX2.
Please help..

I am using PCSX2 0.9.6 beta

My PC configuration
AMD Phenom™ II Processors with 3.2 GHz clock speed
RAM - 4.00 GB
Graphics- ATI Readon XFX-6570