God of War 2 freezing for me
I have seen numerous God of War 2 posts that have freezing issues but I can't find them now using the search function. I've tried God of War 2 and God of War 2 freezing but didn't find what I was looking for so sorry if you guys see this alot.

I just shot down Prometheus and the following video is where it freezes. Any ideas or do I have to skip the video?

Sponsored links

(07-23-2009, 06:05 AM)mystic54 Wrote: I have seen numerous God of War 2 posts that have freezing issues but I can't find them now using the search function. I've tried God of War 2 and God of War 2 freezing but didn't find what I was looking for so sorry if you guys see this alot.

I just shot down Prometheus and the following video is where it freezes. Any ideas or do I have to skip the video?

try skip video patch.
go here
FOKKAK MENY
Is there anyway I can do it without restarting the entire game? Is there a general cause for freezes (plugins, certain speed hack, etc)? I never had an issue with the original God of War.
Anybody?
(07-23-2009, 04:06 PM)mystic54 Wrote: Is there anyway I can do it without restarting the entire game? Is there a general cause for freezes (plugins, certain speed hack, etc)? I never had an issue with the original God of War.

i think its an emulator issue not any thing else and ihope it will be fixed in future betas
and its not like too far in the game to replay this is the easy part of the game and i can play it with in half an hour or so.
FOKKAK MENY