God of War 2 settings for pcsx 0.9.7 r3878
Quote:sorry i am going bit off the topic but is there any fix for Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks???
Use a software renderer with GSdx

Quote:and Ir ead in your forums that there is no ps3 emulator...........
let me correct you there is a stable ps3 emulator..........

No there isn't. Post proof (and no, a lame video with a 'program' that shows loading bars then an embedded video of a PS3 running a game is not proof) or stop spreading misinformation.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

which version of the gsdx plugin.......... and i am not spreading any kind of miss information i played god of war 3 on my friends pc myself.........
how many render threads and should i use any interlacing should i use scaling should i use logarithmic z and texture filtering and alpha correction and allow 8 bit textures i am using pcsx 0.9.7 r3878 with graphic plugin GSdx 3693 (MSVC 15.00,SSE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse4-r3878]
Speed: Pics or it didn't happen...

Have you tried simply to... you know... play it default and see how it works? Come back if you have problems with the defaults, otherwise leave them be.

As for the amount of threads, you want to use at least 1 less thread than max (maybe even 2). For example, if you are on a hex core processor, you'd set it to 4-5 max. An i7 maybe 6-7.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Quote:and i am not spreading any kind of miss information i played god of war 3 on my friends pc myself.........
And I played Final Fantasy 15 on my grandma's imaginary Playstation 5.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-03-2011, 12:12 PM)Speed Nukem Wrote: which version of the gsdx plugin.......... and i am not spreading any kind of miss information i played god of war 3 on my friends pc myself.........

This IS misinformation since you didn't give any proof...
As Bositman said, we are waiting for one.

If you really have proof, open a new topic in the off tyopic section, please
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Shaolin monks is the same in software mode no change at all................................

there is a lot of unnecessary light ribbons everywhere..............

is there a patch to fix or any other kind of fix