God of War 2 won't start !
(10-02-2011, 12:29 PM)Bositman Wrote: Actually windows can't tell you the exact size of a disc, there are hidden files etc which will not show in windows explorer. In short yes, the DVD reading plugin doesn't support DVD9 games

Folder properties counts for hidden files as well.
Drive properties counts file system size.

Sponsored links

(10-02-2011, 01:12 AM)Ranjak Wrote: Hi guys, I'm trying to play God of War 2 (PAL) on PCSX2, but the game simply won't start. It hangs after the "Playstation 2" logo display. I've tried on 2 very different rigs, with 0.9.8 and a post-MTVU rev. The game doesn't work on both, with any settings. The game is on a DVD (original), and it runs fine on my PS2. Why wouldn't it run on PCSX2 ? It seems strange to me since FF XII runs fine (from a DVD as well). How can I solve this problem ? Thanks in advance. (note : I have the "Special edition" of the game)

PS : english isn't my first language.

Well first make an ISO image of your GOW DVD (Use Daemon and while creating image, change to ISO from NGR).

2.Use SSSE4 plug-in and configure/use proper Graphics Card settings.
3. Use Proper BIOS.
4 If still facing the problem use PCSX Maetal

Dude the thread starter has already solved his problem some time ago, did you even bother reading the thread before replying...?
[Image: newsig.jpg]