God of War Green Screen
I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7.3113 May 29 2010.

My system specs are:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 @ 2.8Ghz
GPU: GeForce 9800GTX+
RAM: OCZ Reaper 4GB @ 800Mhz

I have done many things that I have found in the forum but nothing worked.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

mmm that is pretty strange,but i think the reason is that you have a modified iso,in wich language is the game ?,also try adding this line "allowhacks=1" (without quotes) in the gsdx ini file located in the inis folder inside pcsx2 folder.
The game is in English but in the console log it says:

Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SCES_531.33;1
Software version = 1.00
Disc region type = PAL

By the way, in the ini folder there isn't a gsdx ini file. The only file that are in that folder are:

cdvdGigaherz
LilyPad
SPU2-X

Thank you
AFAIK, it has been corrected in the latests SVNs.
If you can, try compiling your own from google code website.
Keep in mind you won't get support for the version you compile yourself, though...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
No, it hasn't. This can't actually be 'fixed'. The CRC of your game is different than the retail versions of the game which we detect so in some way, intentional or not, your game is different (modified) compared to the retail version. We can't do anything about that
[Image: newsig.jpg]
but he can post his crc code and hope that someone kindly could add it to the gsdx code
but if the crc doesnt match with any retail version it means its a downloaded one and isnt supported (as bositman said actually)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest