God of War Last Battle Problem
Quote: i downloaded the iso to install the visual studio 2008
have a warning for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(04-20-2010, 04:43 AM)CKL Wrote: Get visual studio 2008 express from microsoft and its free
http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#

Like I said previously, the guide has everything you need. Follow it step by step, and it will tell you everything you need to know and get to compile. Once you 've downloaded the source code, you will see the file pcsx2_suite_2008.sln.
Hey, Thank you Bro after try and mistake i finally did it, and finished the game, beside i didn't know that my computer could do all the things that the guide made me do.
(04-20-2010, 07:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote: i downloaded the iso to install the visual studio 2008
have a warning for piracy
calm down everybody can download the .iso trial of visual studio 2008 anywhere even from microsoft itself.
Right, except for the "even from microsoft itself" part which is where you should be getting it in the first place and not as an alternative Tongue

Anyway warning removed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Quote:Right, except for the "even from microsoft itself" part which is where you should be getting it in the first place and not as an alternative
hm
sorry about this, It thought it was licensed software.
I never thought about the trial version .
(04-21-2010, 07:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote:Right, except for the "even from microsoft itself" part which is where you should be getting it in the first place and not as an alternative
hm
sorry about this, It thought it was licensed software.
I never thought about the trial version .

Don't worry I should have specified it before. thank all for the help given, do you guys close the threads?? if you do you can do it with this one.
as the OP requested it.
closed