God of War [PAL]
Sad 
Hello,I have register to this forum to solve this problem with god of war PAL version.I legally own the disc,it has no scratches etc.Am using the latest pcsx2 0.9.7 version.My problem is my game hangs at this particular place when i am about to enter pandora temple.I have tried many things but it gets stuck when i cross the bridge.pls help.

[Image: mc8y89.jpg]

I tried dvd9 patcher but it doesnt patch because mine is PAL single dvd version.pls help.

Sponsored links

There is no single dvd version of God of War 2, all the released versions are DVD9 discs. Get imgburn, create an ISO image of your disc then: CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-13-2011, 05:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: There is no single dvd version of God of War 2, all the released versions are DVD9 discs. Get imgburn, create an ISO image of your disc then: CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)

i think he meant it was 1 disc, rather than single layer ;p

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I dono whether it is single layer or double layer but the burnt iso is 4.3gb.Can someone atleast provide me a savegame right after kratos enters the pandora temple?
(01-13-2011, 06:46 PM)superd1230 Wrote: I dono whether it is single layer or double layer but the burnt iso is 4.3gb.

So it's not the original game and we can't provide any more support.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64