God of War, cannot continue
Shocked 
Hello everyone, PCSX2 1.6.0 Latest Stable version, I'm playing God Of War (2005) and unfortunately I encountered a problem that was quite difficult to solve, I arrived at the point of poseidon's challenge in pandora's temple where after defeating all the enemies the barrier does not disappear in order to continue the story (photos attached), I have already seen videos on youtube to check if I did everything right and in the video the barrier disappears. I would really like to understand if there is a way to solve this bug or maybe go back with the saves so maybe I don't encounter the same problem, any solution is welcome, thanks a lot to those who answer me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-07-2023, 06:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Pubblica il contenuto del file emulog.txt dopo che si è verificato il problema. Il file può essere trovato in "Documenti\PCSX2\logs" per la versione del programma di installazione o in "PCSX2\logs" per la versione portatile/binario.
Assicurati di racchiudere il tuo emulog nei tag di codice in questo modo (rimuovi lo spazio vuoto sul tag di chiusura del codice!):
[code]
L'emulog incollato va qui
[ /code]
hello, thanks for answering me, strangely going to the wall and pressing R1 the bug is solved haha, if I have problems I will write, thanks a lot again for answering me.