God of War savestate
Hi, can somebody give me a savestat of God of war after the white screen problmen during the ares fight?
Would be very nice from you.
Thx in advantage!

Sponsored links

I would like that game save too.
You have problem as mine. I have used patch to skip the cutscreen, passed your white screen problem. But it stop by the next cutscreen (killed Ares), this problem now by patch.
Can't do anything...
(04-29-2009, 07:02 PM)phikhanh Wrote: You have problem as mine. I have used patch to skip the cutscreen, passed your white screen problem. But it stop by the next cutscreen (killed Ares), this problem now by patch.
Can't do anything...

Hi mate, which patch did u use? Could you explain me how to apply it, because i really don't get it how to apply patches.

And yes guys, please give us the chance to finish the game and give us the savestate.
Please. Sad
(04-29-2009, 08:21 PM)Zitze16 Wrote:
(04-29-2009, 07:02 PM)phikhanh Wrote: You have problem as mine. I have used patch to skip the cutscreen, passed your white screen problem. But it stop by the next cutscreen (killed Ares), this problem now by patch.
Can't do anything...

Hi mate, which patch did u use? Could you explain me how to apply it, because i really don't get it how to apply patches.

And yes guys, please give us the chance to finish the game and give us the savestate.
Please. Sad

As I said, I can pass the white screen problem but not finish the game.
If you want just down load this patch file, to the /patch folder. And tick "Enable Patch" in the main Menu.
very cool guys and thanx alot