God of War2, Smackdown Vs RAW 2010
Please some one should assist me

Sponsored links

Stop hijacking random threads and posting the same stuff all over the forum. Warned for spamming
Yes you just buy a PS2 game and make an ISO of your disc.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I must correct my previous statement, I get 28-34 fps (I just checked the video I recorded earlier today
^Can you tell me your exact settings? Any .ini tweaks?
I managed to get the entrances run smoothly by using Direct Sound in Sound plugin instead of xaudio and switching resolution to native. The gameplay still remains slow.
(08-28-2010, 09:21 AM)ambar_hitman Wrote: ^Can you tell me your exact settings? Any .ini tweaks?
I managed to get the entrances run smoothly by using Direct Sound in Sound plugin instead of xaudio and switching resolution to native. The gameplay still remains slow.

I posted a pic recently of my settings here> http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Mortal-Ko...#pid132250
^What is that version of PCSX2? I am having different options.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

3697, follow the information I posted
I got that version. No performance improvement with your settings. I got WWE Shut Your Mouth. It runs at 25-30 fps, still the sound works awesome and gameplay is smooth. SVR 2010 runs at same fps, still the sound stutters and gameplay is in slowmo. Both have same PCSX2 settings. Maybe I will just wait for my desktop/PS2 and play these games. Till then I am happy with SYM and HCTP. They are much better than that shoddy WWE RAW for PC.
3710 has increased the speed of SvR2010, if you can compile/find it, try it
Well I got link for 3712, will check it if I get any performance increase.
Tried it. Didn't help much. Sad