God of war 2, blades of athena disappears and game crashes.
what size is your iso, i heard that if the iso is less than 7 gb, it wont work, i just dont get it, the iso i extracted is around 4 gb only, from a friends game disc that is. maybe i need to buy my own disc and play it from the dvd for a good result eh.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh

Sponsored links

the game DVD is 9GB ( at least more than 4GB ) so your copy is definitely pirated Ohmy
i put in my GOW 2 DVD which totally original ( damaged and scratched more than you will ever imagine ) into my driver and it start to make a noise like a vehicle motor ( like any DVD driver with a PS2 9GB DVD Tongue2 ) Laugh the driver isnt broke in fact i might get it damaged by putting the DVD in Unsure
ahhh. thats why its not working.. i just gonna buy th original one.. ill just post a feedback if its working, well. thanks.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

This happens because you have the Pal version of the game! I think if you skip intros too the game will crash...
[Image: 84131593.jpg]
CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E5800 @3.9 GHz
GPU : Gainward GeForce 430 GT 1GB DDR3 900/1800/920
PSU : ATHENA POWER AP-AT30 300W
RAM : KINGSTON HYPERX 2GB DDR2 667MHz
MOBO : ASUS P5GC-MX/1333
HDD : 160GB
My YouTube :
http://www.youtube.com/DualCoreGamer1911
Nope both PAL and NTSC versions of the game work fine with 0.9.8. I think the only bug left is some unlockable videos not playing, nothing game breaking
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-21-2011, 06:20 PM)abdo123 Wrote: the game DVD is 9GB ( at least more than 4GB ) so your copy is definitely pirated Ohmy
i put in my GOW 2 DVD which totally original ( damaged and scratched more than you will ever imagine ) into my driver and it start to make a noise like a vehicle motor ( like any DVD driver with a PS2 9GB DVD Tongue2 ) Laugh the driver isnt broke in fact i might get it damaged by putting the DVD in Unsure

i did a little research and found out that GOW2 is a 2 layer game? what does that mean? also it was consist of 2 dvd5 disk ? that this mean i have to switch disks in the middle of playing the game? i was not able to buy the game yet. its hard to look for the original game here in the philippines. hehe.

also, the 2 game disk have a total of around 7 GB size, is this the original one? i try to look for this game.

(07-18-2011, 05:16 AM)Chedeo Wrote: i did a little research and found out that GOW2 is a 2 layer game? what does that mean? also it was consist of 2 dvd5 disk ? that this mean i have to switch disks in the middle of playing the game? i was not able to buy the game yet. its hard to look for the original game here in the philippines. hehe.

also, the 2 game disk have a total of around 7 GB size, is this the original one? i try to look for this game.

No, the original come in a dvd9(thats why is 2 layers), the pirate version comes in two dvd5(or one if they ripped videos and stuff).
The size of GoW2 NTSC is 7.94 GiB, and 7.80 GiB for the PAL version.