God of war 2, blades of athena disappears and game crashes.
i tried playing the game without upgrading the blades. i was able to get past the chain bridge where the crashing exist. maybe if the blades are not upgraded, several errors are also not activated. oh well. ill just play the game without upgrading the weapon, there are still other weapons to use anyway.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh

Sponsored links

I delete the fog with skipdraw : 1
ahh ok, ill try that too, ill remove the fog, thanks..

btw, so lets say im going with the solution of not upgrading the athenas blades to prevent errors and crashes and now i had defeated the barbarian king. i got the hammer, the next problem is, i cant even use it. how to switch? guides say that press start and circle. then to switch, press R2 but nothing happens, i cant switch the weapons. i want to use the hammer but i just cant switch to it. any solution for this ?
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(05-10-2011, 02:49 AM)Chedeo Wrote: ...the thing is i am using savestates instead of saves...

That does seem what the thing is. Wink

Savestates are know to cause their own plethora of glitches...
ouch.. so this means i have to use saves and that means i have to start over again. but i cant load the game from saves, thats a common problem i guess for gow 2

if there is a way to load the game through a memcard, i would like to try playing the game from the start and see if the games problems will still exist. does anybody know a way to load the game through a memcard?

now thats it, the game freezes after i beat the barbarian king and it never goes on.. i guess GOW2 is not yet playable in an emulator.. Sad

(05-14-2011, 07:59 AM)Chedeo Wrote: ouch.. so this means i have to use saves and that means i have to start over again. but i cant load the game from saves, thats a common problem i guess for gow 2

No

(06-16-2011, 10:19 AM)Chedeo Wrote: now thats it, the game freezes after i beat the barbarian king and it never goes on.. i guess GOW2 is not yet playable in an emulator.. Sad

Not playing rnow but for what i hear(actually read) the game is full playable.
i have played it from the beginning to the end no such bug happened or such freeze Angry
maybe we have different versions Huh
OK that's it to me too, i will buy a new DVD in replacement of the one that got damaged
i need to see if this true or not ( and i also want to do some tests on this game )
there is a video after killing it so use "skip videos" game fix maybe the video is corrupted too Wink
(06-16-2011, 10:19 AM)Chedeo Wrote: now thats it, the game freezes after i beat the barbarian king and it never goes on.. i guess GOW2 is not yet playable in an emulator.. Sad

Just finished a few days ago, basically used default settings + high speedhacks (ee cycle and VU cycle 2) and went from beginning to end without much of a problem, ISO made with ImgBurn from the normal version NTSC disc and even had NTFS compression on it.

So yeh, it is playable.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64