God of war 2 freeze problem
Any more help ?

Sponsored links

(10-06-2010, 10:09 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Do the saves show when you check them on the BIOS?

That and check with mymc too, you seem to have an unformatted memcard too...

If the saves don't show up in the bios but appear in mymc compress the memcard files to rar/zip/whatever and post them here.
If they don't show in either the bios or mymc then you may be choosing the wrong files.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-06-2010, 06:02 PM)Saiki Wrote: most of the GoW/GoW2 bugs are fixed in the 0.9.7 beta

Okay i install the latest version and run GOW2, but problem is still there, game still freeze at same point where old version of emulator doing.

I also "checked" all game hack point but problem is still there, i don't think the bugs was solved.

Please help AngryAngry
Then you have either a scratched disc or a damaged ISO image.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
use skip videos hack if it after a video ( it only availbable in the latest beta 3878 )
(10-08-2010, 04:44 PM)abdo123 Wrote: use skip videos hack if it after a video ( it only availbable in the latest beta 3878 )

No there is not a freeze after video. it is playing game and only that point game freeze.
are you using an iso or an dvd
and tell me at any point the game freeze ( on the game at any chapter or level ) i have the game so i will understand
i m going to tell you why i ask when you answer
(10-08-2010, 07:41 PM)abdo123 Wrote: are you using an iso or an dvd
and tell me at any point the game freeze ( on the game at any chapter or level ) i have the game so i will understand
i m going to tell you why i ask when you answer

I am using an ISO image.

You can check the attachment here. I don't know the chapter name only i know when you kill the warrior who hide in water bla bla bla.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well loks like its damaged iso geting a new dvd will solve it ( if it been down loaded just download another one
ps : i asked you because i have thought that you have an unoregional dvd thats only contain half of the game ( the first layer of the origional one ) so it freeze when it finished
ps 2 : is that point is before you free the phenix or after
I know I patched mine with Toxic DL, but I can't provide a link to it, I no longer have a link for it